A2 - Daily Routines

 Objectives :

  • Describe daily routines effectively
  • Describe sequence of events, in a chronological order 
  • Frequency adverbs, simple present 
Activities :
  1. Brainstorming on daily routine 
  2. Reading comprehension : My day
  3. Over to you.
Final task: Talk about your daily routine





A - Read the text and answer these questions

1) What does Linda do?

2)  What does she do after work?

3) What are 4 things she does after she gets up?

4) What are her working hours?

5) Does she have lunch at home?

6) What does she do after lunch?

7) What are some of the things she does before bed?

B – Over to you

1) What do you do?

2)  What do you do after work / school?

3) What are 4 things you do after you get up?

4) What are your working hours?

5) Do you have lunch at home?

6) What do you do after lunch?

7) What are some things you do before bed?


Frequency adverbs:



How often do you get up early? I get up early everyday / on workdays. I usually get up early.

 How often do you stay up late? I rarely stay up late. I never stay up late. I stay up late once or twice a month.

Do you ever eat mushroom soup and green salad for lunch? No, I never eat that. / Yes, I often eat that; I like it very much.